NARDI Construction, Inc. is an established dynamic and challenging Commercial General Contractor, looking for hard working, motivated and intelligent individuals interested in furthering their career. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, and 401K. Our diverse portfolio enables any construction management professional the chance to have an enjoyable and satisfying professional experience here at NARDI.
As a Project Manager at NARDI Construction, Inc., you will be in charge of handling multiple projects. Responsibilities include: scheduling of projects and staff, selection of subcontractors, budgeting of all trades and change orders, weekly progress meetings, safety meetings, and all additional informational meetings, administrative duties including meeting minutes, daily reports, submittals, letters, RFI’s, etc., as well as, monthly billing, including approving subcontractor requisitions. Concrete tilt-up construction experience a major plus! Our typical project is in the 2-8 million dollar range, up to 25 million per single project.
- 10 years experience in Commercial Construction with a minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager (please include proven track record, including projects and references).
- Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills a MUST (Microsoft Office especially/specifically Microsoft Project).
- A sense of personal responsibility for the project from start to finish.
- The ability to establish good relationships with clients, owners, and project team members.
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and interpret plans,specifications, and all necessary construction documents.
- Experience using AIA documents.
- Strong communication skills.
- Overall knowledge of the General Contractor trade from site work to base building through interior finishes.
- Patience and the ability to handle job related pressures in a calm and professional manner also required.
Please e-mail or fax resumes to: