NARDI Construction, Inc. is an established dynamic and challenging Commercial General Contractor, looking for hard working, motivated and intelligent individuals interested in furthering their career. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, and 401K. Our diverse portfolio enables any construction management professional the chance to have an enjoyable and satisfying professional experience here at NARDI.
As a Superintendent at NARDI Construction, Inc., you will be responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient job site. Responsibilities include: Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of project ensuring high quality standards, complying to all government safety regulations, scheduling of all trades and inspections to meet construction deadlines, constant dialogue with project managers and project team members, preparation of daily logs, close-out packages including as-builts. Concrete tilt-up construction experience a major plus! Our typical project is in the 2-8 million dollar range, up to 25 million per single project.
- 10 years experience in the construction industry with a minimum of 5 years as a lead superintendent (please include proven track record including projects and references).
- MUST be proficient with site development & tilt-up construction.
- Self-disciplined and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all types of contract documents relating to construction, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to groups of managers, clients, and customers, as well as general public.
- Ability to conduct, direct and schedule subcontractors and field staff.
- Familiarity with all safety regulations and building codes including OSHA, MOSH, etc.
Please e-mail or fax resumes to: